Topic: I wanna become Ayano Yamane's Assistant!

I want to become a BL mangaka soooo bad! And if I was Yamane-sensei's assistant, that would be so awesome! Is it even possible?? :3

[b][color=pink]Aspiring Boys' Love Artist❤Sakura Kurebayashi 紅林 さくら[/color][/b]

Re: I wanna become Ayano Yamane's Assistant!

I would also like to be a mangaka assistant if given the chance and if it's Yamane sensei even better. I love all her work so that would be truly fun. I want to learn the ropes of the business and what it takes to create bestselling manga. I'm about to graduate college for animation so hopefully one day I might meet a mangaka or have the opportunity to animate a manga or even write my own (not likely...lol)

One can dream! smile

^^ Yeah! I wanna become the best shoujo and BL mangaka EVERS!

[b][color=pink]Aspiring Boys' Love Artist❤Sakura Kurebayashi 紅林 さくら[/color][/b]

Yes!Yes!Yes! I love drawing manga sooooooo much but maybe me works could not be published in PRC -_-|||. Being sensei`s assistant is totally a dream of mine~!
When noted sensei like Saint Seiya, I screamed with laughs at once because Saint Seiya is the favourite manga I love except BL~~~

I would like also mangaka assistant.

Thanks for post. For any single illustration, the composition is essential. I have to consider what kind of illustration I'd like, and what type of message I wish to convey.